Cold plasma for prevention
In the case of previous damage or increased stress, cold plasma treatment may be used preventively.
Cold plasma can be obtained e.g. use on smaller wounds to prevent them from further deterioration.
Even with irritated mouth angles cold plasma can be used preventively, so that they do not develop into an open mouth angle.
If your horse has a long-term use in a tournament or is already pre-loaded with tendonitis, you can also use cold plasma to prevent inflammation.
There are many uses of cold plasma - the good:
it is drug-free and side effects are not known!
Cold plasma: Benefits for all indications
- improved wound healing
- kills germs in seconds
- increase in microcirculation
- optimization of oxygen saturation
- antimicrobial without development of resistance
- preventive use
- simple and time-saving application; only 60-90 seconds
- without use of medications